Our people development
- Spans the process and people dimensions of project and change delivery.
- Covers the range from working level teams to senior sponsors.
- Translates high-end leadership development to the world of the project manager.
- Is experiential; professional actors bring colour, enjoyment, reality and impact.
- Concentrates on engagement and experience ahead of theory. There isn't much powerpoint!
- Has an emotional impact, because intellectual 'masterclasses' do not lead to changed behaviour.
Our assignment approach
- Comes in many formats; one- to- one, small group, workshop, large audience, Indoor and outdoor
- Listens to understand accurately the real customer need
- Co-creates events and programmes which imaginatively meet that need
- Applies sustaining mechanisms to lock-in learning and make it stick
- Asks if your need has been met; we never assume that we have